We love keeping our skin care versatile by unearthing creative ways to use our products. Here’s another skin care hack that we’ve learnt from our DR’s Secret users.
While AR Essence A3 is commonly paired with Age Arrest A3 – our skin renewing peptide tab for anti-ageing benefits, it can also be used on its own to soothe and nourish the skin.
AR Essence A3
A closer look at the product will uncover its ultra-gentle formula fusing peptides, natural extracts and technology. Together, they work to soothe, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin without causing irritation.
Bamboo, Lotus and White Water Lily Extracts
These natural extracts offer calming, soothing and hydrating benefits to the skin. Bamboo and Lotus contain antioxidant properties that can help strengthen the skin while White Water Lily is known to soothe, condition and moisturise.
These extracts are able to regenerate, rejuvenate and help our skin reach an optimal moisture level.
The use of cochleate structures in AR Essence A3 form a delivery route that is compatible and recognised by our skin cells. This delivery route helps to channel active ingredients into our skin at a quicker rate and allows our skin to absorb the essence more effectively.
This ability to deliver actives efficiently is also why the AR Essence A3 is highly compatible with Age Arrest A3 as opposed to other essences or water.
How to Use DR’s Secret AR Essence A3
- Use together with Age Arrest A3 by dissolving 1 peptide tab in 1 tube of essence.
- For those who wish to use AR Essence A3 on its own, simply dispense 1 tube or an amount according to your needs and apply onto skin directly after cleansing. Use before your treatment serums and moisturiser.
Many users have shared with us that this is soothing and calming for their skin. Its light refreshing scent is a plus point in uplifting your skin care experience.
Have you ever tried this skin hack before? Let us know if it has worked for you in the comments below!
1. This skin hack was obtained from real users. Individual results may vary.
2. As each skin condition is different, we encourage users to consult their Skin Buddy for advice.
3. You may also refer to our Conditioning routines for sensitive skin.
4. If you are concerned about sensitivity, make sure to do a sensitivity test first by applying the product at the back of your ear or the inside of your arm to detect any signs of reaction or allergy. This can help reduce the chance of irritation. If you are allergic to certain ingredients, always check the product label.