With just one range of products, how does DR’s Secret help to eradicate and resolve every kind of skin problem? After all, we could be battling redness one moment and breakouts the next. Do you know, each DR’s Secret product can be used differently to suit the needs of your skin and target your specific skin concerns.
Below we compiled a tips chart for the individual items in the DR’s Secret basic range.
Whether you are a freshman or a more experienced sophomore learning to derive your own formula, these will equip you to better customise your own routine and enjoy the maximum benefits each product can bring!
- Wash your hands with soap before using DR’s Secret Cleanser 1. This will help to remove oil and dirt, which makes for easier foaming.
- Lather the gel cleanser into a foam by adding small amounts of water while massaging with light circular strokes.
- Using too much strength or rubbing too hard will make it harder to foam.
- Using your fingertips instead of palms to massage the foam around your face helps to ensure that all areas of your skin are covered.
- Apply DR’s Secret Toner T2 using finger tips with gentle swipes. No rubbing or patting is needed.
- For more sensitive skin, use Moisturizer 6 instead and apply Toner T2 at a later stage after skin is more stable and well-conditioned.
- Whenever skin feels dry and thirsty, you can apply toner on cotton pad and place all over skin as a hydrating and soothing mask.
- Beginner: Mix 10 drops of DR’s Secret Skinlight T3 with 3 to 4 pumps of DR’s Secret Skinrecon T4 and apply.
- Intensive: Use T3 and T4 separately for boosted radiance effects.
- Use T3 with Spot Serum 8 to help with acne areas. Some purging might occur as skin renewal rate is increased.
- As T3 is a rich botanical brew of natural extracts, product colour may vary but efficacy is not affected.
- DR’s Secret Skinrecon T4 can be used as a lightweight moisturiser in the day.
- Use DR’s Secret Sunscreen 5 for dry to normal skin for a dewy glow.
- Use DR’s Secret Sunscreen 5M for normal to oily skin for a matte fresh finish.
- Those with combination skin can try applying one layer of Sunscreen 5 followed by a layer of 5M.
- Always reapply sunscreen throughout the day, every 3 hours if under the hot sun.
- Press and roll sunscreen into the skin with fingertips instead of spreading to blend well.
- It is best to wait for your skin care products to be semi-dry on your skin before applying sunscreen to avoid white cast.
- Apply DR’s Secret Moisturizer 6 on red, dry or sensitive skin to soothe and calm skin.
- For combination to oilier skin, mix Moisturizer 6 with Emulsion A6 or Refining Serum 9 for easier absorption and a fresher finish.
2 ways to apply:
1. Spread and pat evenly into skin
2. Press and roll product into skin
C15 Essence 7
- Recommended to use at night for best effects.
- As it contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, product colour may change over time due to oxidation but efficacy is not affected.
- We recommend finishing the product 6 months from opening of bottle for best effects.
Spot Serum 8
- Apply DR’s Secret Spot Serum 8 only on troubled areas should acne only appear at specific spots.
- For oily skin, apply on the whole face to help with oil control and balance sebum production.
- To clear up an inflamed spot, soak a small piece of cotton wool in Spot Serum 8 and leave overnight as a pimple mask.
Refining Serum 9
- Use DR’s Secret Refining Serum 9 to soothe and calm skin redness or irritated skin.
- Use all over the face as the final step of your routine to help seal your products into the skin.
- For red and inflamed acne, use Refining Serum 9, Spot Serum 8, Refining Serum 9 to soothe, treat then soothe again. If the pimple appears as a whitehead, use Spot Serum 8 directly on the affected spot followed by Refining Serum 9.
Once i started using this products , can i stop when my complexion condition improved? The reason I asked was because this products are super costly and not everyone can afford for long period of time.
Hi Agnes, thanks for reaching out! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
As our skin is constantly changing and adapting to our environment and age, we encourage you to follow a regular skin care routine with DR’s Secret products to maintain the skin at its optimal condition!
Just like how our body weakens when we stop feeding it with sufficient nutrients, the condition of our skin will naturally decline without proper care and maintenance, or if skin care is stopped.
I don’t think this skincare suits everyone. I have breakout and oil seeds ever since I started using and my face has become so oily. I have since stopped using on my T zone area and only focus on my less oily area like cheeks. You should also consider reducing the range of products required so that it’s less hassle-free for people who are pressed for time.
Hi Serene, thanks for reaching out! We are sorry that your experience with us has been less than satisfactory. Could you drop us an email at email@example.com or leave us a message on https://www.drs-secret.com/contact-us whenever convenient? Our customer service team will be happy to get in touch with you. Thank you.
This A6 can mix with what others . I always mix with #6 .
can introduce mix with others this A6 ?
Hi Eugenia, thanks for reaching out! There are other A6 combinations, it depends on individual skin conditions! We recommend that you approach your skin buddy or distributor to help you with a customised combination that is best tailored to your skin needs. 🙂
Hi how do we get to know the price? Is there any brochure to have the price indicated?
Hi Esther, thanks for reaching out! May we know which country are you enquiring from? 🙂
What is the regime combination for skin which is oily, hormone acne, light pigmentation & acne scar.
Hi Enn! We recommend getting connected with a Skin Buddy who will be able to help assess your skin and customise a routine suitable for your current skin condition. If you are located in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea and Philippines customers, you may complete our skin quiz on our website to get started.
If you’re located in other regions, you may contact your regional stores to be introduced to a Skin Buddy. Their contact details can be found here https://www.drs-secret.com/contact-us
You may also have a look at our website https://www.drs-secret.com/routine for a general routine guide on how to use DR’s Secret products for different skin conditions. Thank you! 😊